This event has passed (March 24 2018).
2nd Annual Tequila Tasting FestivalPlease join us for an afternoon full of fun and education with a twist on March Madness! We will be featuring 12 tequilas from the biggest brands, and pitting them against each other for you, our customers, to determine which is the true king of luxury tequila! Wander around the dining room and visit each of the four stations to learn about and taste each of the tequila families we are featuring. We will also have a fun and interactive cocktail creation station, where you will be able to select your favorite tequila and create a personal cocktail. Our Executive Chef, Javier, has also prepared a special hors d'oeuvres menu that we will be serving throughout the event. The event runs from 2:00 - 5:00 pm and you can come and go as you please. We recommend arriving by 4:00 at the latest, so that you have plenty of time to enjoy the different tequilas and create a tasty cocktail. At the end of the event we will be drawing three lucky winners to receive two free margaritas with their favorite tequila!
Featured Tequila Families:
- Don Julio
- Sauza Tres Generaciones
- Crispy mini tacos with ground beef, salsa borracha, pickled carrot and radish, and queso cotija
- Chorizo and sweet potato empanadas topped with tomatillo relish and jalapeño aioli
- BBQ shrimp skewers with grilled pineapple salsa
- Mini sopé with mashed pinto beans, green chile and tomatillo-braised pork, shredded lettuce, and avocado salsa
- Mini soft tacos with cauliflower and cactus simmered in pasilla chile sauce, topped with smoked tomatoes, queso fresco, and crispy fried potatoes